template for sgul sikh soc



I've just finished template for Sikh Society of St George's University of London. You can see their blog here. It was a lot of fun for me, they knew exactly what they wanted, so I had to dig out some stuff and I think it all works well now.

Above there are two versions of template that I've completed for them. I really like the blue and yellow one. I copied their newsletter design in it, but it was quite tricky to round up the corners. For the headers all credit goes to SGUL Sikh Soc - good work guys.

The final template features random Gurbani quotes changing at every reload or refresh - very nice idea, I shall think of adopting it for future use.
View/Hide comments 1



1 Comments:
On Monday, January 05, 2009 2:23:00 AM, Blogger Harpal Singh said...

Hi I love what you have done here and I would really really like to use this template for my website. Please take a look at famoussikhs.blogspot.com Please could I use this template I would be very grateful. If not this one would it be possible for you to make me a similar one. Thank you, Harpal Singh.

 

Post a Comment